My last E Card for this project is under production at the moment. All of the back up work, planning and preliminary work is complete and I have started drawing into Flash, getting the timing and key frames sorted first....then I will divide the drawings for computer animation and maybe do a little bit of FBF work on top.
I recorded the voices for it yesterday which went well. It is one of the more complicated sound scapes I've ever worked with because there is a lot going on at once. I took about 6 minutes worth of vocal takes and then cut them together to make the 30 second sound file I needed. It's looking pretty good so far. I originally wanted to completely animate the piece in FlipBook. But that wouldn't have been possible for my deadline (Which I am already going to over step unfortunatley due to other work demands...)
My next project will be fully animated in FlipBook - meaning it will be a shorter piece, but will be more fluent and will be my first ever fully animated piece. I expect I will run into a lot of difficulty, but with my T&P research and the knowledge and experience I already have I think it will only be putting the graft in, which I'm willing to do. I don't know what my next project will be yet - but I know it will be a little smaller due to deadlines and the fact that I need to concentrate a bit more on my T&P and Dissertation. Plus I've also sorted out a bit of work experience for my PDP which is going to take up some time yet...
...Then on top of that there is PDP things to do like - build a website, portfolio, letter header, CV and then a show-reel idea that I have got. My final show is right at the end - but luckily I have already got most of that sorted out in my head. So busy, busy times - but im enjoying it.
Here is a Time Lapse video of me putting together the my last E Card: